No day is the same...
It’s time to highlight our vacancy of the month! You are looking for a job in a unique environment, you work accurately, and you like that no day is the same. Is this you? Then we are looking for you to be part of our Purchasing team as: Storekeeper!
What does that mean, being a storekeeper at Pulitzer Amsterdam? As a storekeeper you are responsible for receiving, checking, and issuing the incoming goods. You are also handy, social and in for a joke, because we are too!
Tasks & Responsibilities
You like to have everything arranged and that is why you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving, checking, and issuing the total flow of goods from Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Create and update order lists
- Bringing incoming goods to the right storage areas in compliance with HACCP and Health & Safety standards
- Checking the available papers, archiving waybills, storing and booking shipments
- Delivering the 'wow' factor to your fellow colleagues when you serve lunch and/or dinner in the canteen
- Looking for a full-time job
- You like variety in shifts, including weekends
- You speak and write Dutch and speak basic English
- You are naturally accurate
- You are active and enthusiastic
Welcome in our world full of benefits, look at this!
- Experience Stay at Pulitzer Amsterdam as part of the onboarding
- 5 free nights at Lore Group hotels
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 16 partner hotels in the city
- Employee and Friends & Family discounts at over 5,500 IHG hotels and all Lore Group hotels
- Unlimited appointments with a psychologist or coach via OpenUp
- Employee events
- Discount on health insurance
- Freshly made lunch/dinner in the canteen
- Uniform is washed by us
- Shoe allowance
- Travel allowance
- Development opportunities
Are you the storekeeper where we have always been looking for? Apply Now! We can’t wait to meet.